Biyernes, Setyembre 9, 2011

Zeta-RO Unofficial download.

Luckily I haven't deleted my zeta-ro installer so I decided to upload it to provide installers for those who don't have. I have uploaded my grf which will fix some errors in game since the patcher doesn't work. This is not compulsary but download at your own risk. BTW here's the instruction:

1. If you have zeta-ro. There's no need to download the installer.
2. If you are a new player. Just download the installer and install it to your RO folder.
3. After installation. Instead of running the patcher, download the grf below and paste it in the folder where zeta-ro is located.
4. Once when you are done open your Zeta-RO.exe and ready to play. That's all.

Installer:

Zeta-RO v6 From 4shared.com

GRF file

Zeta-RO grf From 4shared.com

After you download the grf just paste it to your zeta-ro folder and ready to play. If there are problems kindly PM me or post your comments below thanks ^_^

1 komento:

  1. sir error p dn,.. d3d or grf file has problem,..pa help newbie lng po aq ,..

    TumugonBurahin